By accessing or using the website in any way, or using any information, services, features or resources available or enabled via the Website (each, a “Service” and collectively, the “Services”), clicking on a button or taking similar action to signify your affirmative acceptance of this Agreement, or completing the OneCart account registration process, you hereby represent that:
(1) You have read, understand, and agree to be bound by this Agreement and any future amendments and or additions to this Agreement as published from time to time on this website or through the services;
(2) You are of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside to form a binding contract with OneCart; and
(3) you have the authority to enter into the Agreement personally and, if applicable, on behalf of any company, organisation or other legal entity you have named as the user during the account registration process and to bind that company, organisation or entity to the Agreement.
The terms “you,” “user” and “users” refer to all individuals and other persons who access or use the Website, and/or Services, including, without limitation, any companies, organisations or other legal entities that register accounts or otherwise access or use the Services through their respective employees, agents or representatives.
Except as otherwise provided herein, if you do not agree to be bound by the Agreement, you may not access or use the Website and or engage in the services, unless conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated herein.
Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- Residential / Delivery address;
- your mobile number
- your date of birth and
- credit card details.
We will not, without your express consent:
Use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
- to contact you regarding current or new Goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
- to improve your experience on our Website by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us; or
- disclose your personal information to any third -party other than as set out below:
- to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods or when delivering Goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
We will treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information
- obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request;
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control; and
- not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you are a user and you are not happy with the revisions or amendments made, you should stop using the Website in any way and may request us to deactivate your Account with us.